1. Re-enrollment will ONLY be offered during the extended re-enrollment period of February 11, 2019 through March 11, 2019. During this time, NCS families will pay one family fee of $210 to re-enroll all children, including new siblings whose applications have been submitted.
Families must fill out separate contracts for each child attending and each must be signed by the financially responsible party.
We are upgrading our software this year to the new Blackbaud Education Management System (BEMS). This will change the old way of re-enrolling and provide a much more user-friendly experience for everyone moving into the 2019-20 school year. A video on how to obtain a username and password can be accessed here: https://youtu.be/_kYrAGwMvUo
This is the link mentioned in the video. You will sign up and access your contract or student information for the 2019-2020 school year here:
You will receive 2 emails immediately after following the steps outlined in the video:
- The first will contain your username
- The second will contain a link needed to reset your password and log you in to the system.
If you don’t receive the emails, please check your spam folder and white-list the following email addresses: email@example.com and
Once you have logged in to BEMS, click on the banner-bar at the top titled “You have (# of) new contracts to accept”.
Please complete each contract and submit it.
2. AFTER midnight on March 11th, contracts will automatically be converted to new enrollment contracts. All students, including those who are currently attending but not re-enrolled, must be registered as new students and pay the normal new student enrollment fees of $300 for the first child and $100 for each additional child.
3. We have moved to a new tuition/payment system called SMART Tuition which will require each family paying in installments to create a new login and pay a $50 setup fee during the contract process.
4. In the past, re-enrollment fees have been due at the time of re-enrollment. This year, your re-enrollment fee is not due at the time of re-enrollment but will be withdrawn from your new SMART Tuition account in April 2019 on the same day as your scheduled tuition payment.
- $50 SMART Tuition Setup Fee – Due at time of re-enrollment (immediately)
- $210 Re-enrollment Fee (will be withdrawn on your scheduled tuition payment date in April)
5. If you have a situation that makes a re-enrollment decision difficult, like a pending move, transfer or other uncertainty, please reach out to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that I may be of assistance.