Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Enroll?
Are you still accepting applications for the 2019-20 Academic Year?
As a result of the transition to Virtual Learning for the remainder of 2019-20, we are now accepting applications for the 2020-21 school year.
I have applied to NCS. How do I find out if I have been accepted?
Is a campus visit, tour, or shadow day required?
My child will be attending Norfolk Christian Schools. How do I submit the contract?
To sign and submit your enrollment contract
- Visit norfolkchristian.org and click “Login. You will need the username that was provided to you in a prior email.
- Click “Contract to Accept” in the yellow bar at the top of the page.
- Click “Review.”
- Confirm appropriate information by typing the responsible signer’s initials in the indicated areas
- Select your payment option.
- Type your electronic signature into the signature box.
- Click “To Review” on the lower left hand side of the page.
- Print a copy for your records. Once the enrollment agreement is submitted, it will no longer be accessible on the Parent Portal.
- Click “Accept.”
How long will a campus visit last?
As soon as our buildings reopen, most visits last 30-45 minutes. The first half is a consult and the second half is an Admissions Office guided tour.
Can my child spend a day at Norfolk Christian Schools?
As soon as students are back in our buildings, it will be our pleasure to schedule an NCS Shadow Day. For enrollment in the fall of 2020, shadow days will not be available. Please contact our Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.