It is the mission of Norfolk Christian Schools to equip students spiritually, intellectually, and physically to love God and to serve Him as Christ’s ambassadors in the world.
Chef Star Reed has worked hard to provide a hot menu to our students this year that offers something for every taste. Based on last year’s most popular items, she has designed monthly hot lunches for both Norfolk campuses. Beach Campus families will continue to order as they have in the past.
Norfolk Lower School Lunches
- Norfolk Lower School families will order from a monthly hot lunch menu which features a main entrée, two sides and a complimentary milk each day. All Lower School lunches are $3.50.
- Completed menus will be due in the Lower School office on Monday morning for the week beginning the following Monday. Please include a check or cash with your order.
Norfolk Upper School Lunches
- A monthly hot menu will feature a large main entrée, two sides, a fountain drink and a complimentary milk each day. Daily hot lunch meals are $5.75 each and do not need to be pre-ordered.
- In addition to the hot lunch, we will offer a large selection of Grab ‘n Go items daily. These include pizza, burgers, hotdogs, chicken nuggets, sliders, and a variety of salads, sandwiches, and wraps. These a la carte items range in price from $1.00- 4.25, with some including fries.
- All middle and high schoolers will have lunch accounts with personal pins. Please place the desired amount of money in your child’s account before he or she comes through the lunch line. We will send a notification when an account goes below $20 and, as always, will send monthly statements that show your child’s spending.
- Click here to view menus.
We are excited and honored to serve your family. If you have questions about lunches or how to set up a new account, please contact Star Reed. email@example.com. Happy Eating!