It is the mission of Norfolk Christian Schools to equip students spiritually, intellectually, and physically to love God and to serve Him as Christ’s ambassadors in the world.
Tuition Grant Policy download
Tuition grants are awarded only to families with a clearly demonstrated financial need.
The Tuition Grant Committee, chaired by the NCS Business Manager, oversees the appropriation of tuition grant funds according to policy, procedures and criteria established by the committee.†
The Tuition Grant Committee will give priority to grant requests for returning students to protect students from the ordeal of having to leave school before graduation. Grant requests for returning students will be judged using the same criteria as for new students, however, and grants for returning students may be reduced or eliminated in accordance with improvements in the family’s financial situation. Siblings of returning students also will be given priority over new students. The Tuition Grant Committee does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin.
To be eligible for a tuition grant, a family must meet the following criteria:
- Financial Need: Financial need is demonstrated through disclosure of current income and projected earnings in a timely manner in accordance with the application process. Families must apply for tuition grants through and provide all required documentation to FACTS (www.factstuitionaid.com) in order to be considered by the Tuition Grant Committee.
- Application: New families may apply for tuition assistance at any time after receiving notification of acceptance from the Admissions Office. Current NCS families seeking tuition assistance may apply after completing the full re-enrollment process. Announcements concerning grant awards will be made only after the new or current family has signed a contract for the academic year in which the tuition assistance will be used.
- Grade Eligibility: The family must have at least one child-enrolled full time at NCS in Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Enrollment Fee: The appropriate enrollment/re-enrollment fee per the current schedule of tuition and fees must be paid before the committee will consider grant awards. Should the committee conclude that a new or current family does not demonstrate the financial need necessary to qualify for tuition assistance or should the family judge the offered tuition grant to be insufficient, resulting in that family not enrolling the student, said family will be released from their contract and refunded their enrollment fee.
- Responsibility: New and current families are requested to notify NCS within ten days of their tuition grant notification of their acceptance or rejection of the award and/or the consequential withdrawal of their student for lack of a grant award.
The FACTS online payment plan
Click on the logo below to set up and access your account.