Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Enroll?
Instructions for enrollment/admissions are listed on the NCS Website’s admission’s page. Please call Shanee’ McElveen, Director of Enrollment and Admissions at 757-423-5770 x 125 with additional questions.
Are you still accepting applications for the 2019-20 Academic Year?
Yes, NCS has rolling enrollment.
I have applied to NCS. How do I find out if I have been accepted?
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and you will be notified via email when a decision is available. To access:
Is a campus visit, tour, or shadow day required?
Campus visits/tours and shadow days are an optional part of the admissions process at NCS.
My child will be attending Norfolk Christian Schools. How do I submit the contract?
To confirm your child’s placement for the coming year, please electronically sign and submit the enrollment contract. Receipt of the enrollment contract and deposit will reserve your child’s place in next year’s student body. The enrollment contract is only accessible to the parent you have identified as “responsible for tuition” on your child’s application. There will be a contract available for each student offered enrollment.
To sign and submit your enrollment contract
- Visit norfolkchristian.org and click “Login. You will need the username that was provided to you in a prior email.
- Click “Contract to Accept” in the yellow bar at the top of the page.
- Click “Review.”
- Confirm appropriate information by typing the responsible signer’s initials in the indicated areas
- Select your payment option.
- Type your electronic signature into the signature box.
- Click “To Review” on the lower left hand side of the page.
- Print a copy for your records. Once the enrollment agreement is submitted, it will no longer be accessible on the Parent Portal.
- Click “Accept.”
How long will a campus visit last?
Most visits last 30-45 minutes. The first half is a consult and the second half is an Admissions Office guided tour.
Can my child spend a day at Norfolk Christian Schools?
Yes! It is our pleasure to schedule a NCS Shadow Day. Please contact our Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Shadow Day or by calling our Admissions Office at 757-423-5770 ext. 125.
Is testing required?
Yes, entrance testing is required, and one of the initial steps towards the Admissions process.
What must I do to be saved?
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ