Ready to Apply?
Norfolk Christian is honored to consider students and families for admission who are committed to partnering in a Biblically-centered education. Admission is selective and based on prior academic performance, work ethic, testing, demonstrated Christian character and a clear desire to attend NCS. Let us help you get started.
Our expectations are high. We think yours should be too.
Admissions Criteria for Norfolk Christian Schools:
* At least one parent must be a professing believer in Jesus Christ, provide a written testimony of his or her relationship with Him and be committed to a lifestyle in agreement with our Statement of Faith.
* Pastoral references should attest to the regular attendance and commitment of at least one parent in a local church that teaches in agreement with our Statement of Faith.
* Applicant transcripts and testing should show at least average
understanding of grade level material and a clear desire to work to the best of their abilities.
* Teacher evaluations should show that applicants can succeed independently in a traditional classroom setting.
* Applicants should have a behavioral record that indicates a willingness to respect authority.
* Teacher recommendations should testify to a student’s willingness to exhibit Godly character and have a positive influence on the classroom environment.
* Students and parents must be in good standing with previous schools and must not have exhibited behavior that was disruptive to the school community.
* Need-based financial aid is available each school year. Aid is not available for preschool or part-time students and is distributed to current families first.
* Families coming from another private school must be in good financial standing and have fulfilled their obligations before applying. A letter on school letterhead may be requested.