Our Statement of Faith
- There is one God eternally existing in three persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Scriptures are verbally inspired by God and are our only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- Jesus Christ died, shedding his blood for our sins, and was bodily raised from the dead for our justification.
- He will return visibly and bodily with power and great glory.
- Man is by nature and practice a sinner separated from God and can become God’s child only by faith in Jesus Christ and submission to the will of God as revealed in the gospel.
- Those who are thus born into God’s family have eternal life, and those who are not remain in spiritual death and will be separated from God forever in hell.
- The Holy Spirit lives in the believer and enables him to walk in purity of life and submission to the will of God.
- All believers are united in the body of Christ.